Truer Than Fiction

My not-so-eventful, everyday life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States

Friday, December 23, 2005

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

The wife and I are headed down to her parents' place today. All of the Christmas shopping is done. We just have to pack our bags, toss them in the trunk, and drive for (hopefully) two hours down to King George. Her brother Daniel is able to take leave from the marines, so he will be there, and we'll get to see Seth, as he's home with family during school break. We haven't seen him in a good while, so that should be a lot of fun.

We'll be coming back Monday, and even though there's dialup internet access at her parents' house, I doubt I will be posting anything over the weekend. I will be sure to post a full update when I get back, as I'm sure you all will die if you don't know what I got for Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home